iPod touch for greek and hebrew bible study

One of my favorite things about my PocketPC Windows Mobile Smart Phone (What a mouth full!) is that I keep my Greek and Hebrew on it to check in when ever the moment demands it ...especially dealing with cults and their translations.  Now that the iPod touch and iPhone has dropped to less than $200, I'm considering the device, but don't want to lose the handy Greek and Hebrew.  Well here's are two demonstrations to almost make me a convert.



I'd like to get one and practice with it for awhile and see if it helps me in my ministry before I give a recommendation.



Please note that the recent bug list on Apple shows that the split screen is slowing the reader down to a crawl, so there's a work around. So I just may walk around this slow down until they resolve it. For any of you with an iPhone, please let us know in the comments what you think of Olive Tree's free Bible Software for the iPhone and how you use it.

No comments: